- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 slices of bread
- Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Freshly cut berries (optional)
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon.
- Dip bread in egg mixture. Coat both sides.
- Melt some butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Fry the slices of bread, flip until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh berries.
Enjoy your breakfast.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, spice your food to taste. Make your meal yours**
For 1L of lemonade
• 1 dozen lemons
• 2 cups sugar
• In a small pot, make sugar syrup by combining sugar with 3 cups of water over medium heat until it forms a slightly thick paste. Let cool.
• Juice lemons.
• Strain out pulp (optional)
• In a pitcher, add lemon juice and syrup. Refrigerate.
• Before serving, add ice, 4 cups of water and thin lemon slices.
Your lemonade is ready to be served.