• 4 small tortillas
• Mini sweet peppers-yellow, orange, red-(thinly sliced)
• 2 Jalapeño peppers (thinly sliced)
• 1 medium red onion (thinly sliced)
• 3 thin round eye steak
• 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
• 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
• Cooking spray
• Spray pan with cooking spray. Season steak with salt and pepper, cook till tender. Remove from pan and slice.
• In the same pan, add sweet peppers, jalapeño peppers and onion, season with what’s left of the salt and pepper. Cook till soft.
• Heat up tortilla in a preheated pan for 30seconds on each side or in the microwave for 30seconds.
• Place cooked vegetables, steak slices and cheddar cheese in the center of each tortilla and wrap. See video below for wrapping instructions.
Serve wrap warm.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, spice your food to taste. Make your meal yours**