• 2 ripe plantains
• 10-15 gizzards
• 1 medium plum tomato (chopped) or 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
• 1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
• 1 small bulb of onion (finely chopped)
• 1 cooking cube
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 1/4 seasoned salt
• salt and pepper
• 2 cups water
• Wash gizzards. Season with salt, pepper, half bulb of onion and boil in 2 cups of water.
• Wash, peel, dice plantain and season with seasoned salt and fry.
• Heat up 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, sauté onion with garlic powder until soft.
• Add tomato, season with cooking cube, salt and pepper.
• Add gizzards and fried plantain. Let simmer for 3-5minutes.
Your Gizzard and dodo is ready to be served.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, spice your food to taste. Make your meal yours**