• One box of linguine
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• Bell peppers-red, green, orange-(equally diced)
• 1 medium white onion (finely chopped)
• 2 medium plum tomatoes (thinly sliced)
• 20-25 medium-sized shrimps (5-7 evenly chopped)
• 1 bottle RAGU pasta sauce (640ml)
• Salt and pepper (to taste)
• 3 cooking cubes
• 1 tablespoon curry
• 2 tsp finely chopped garlic/ 2 tablespoons garlic powder
• In a small pot, heat pasta sauce over low-medium for 20mins.
• In a saucepan, heat up 1/2 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat and sauté shrimp with salt, pepper and garlic until well done. Remove shrimp and place in a plate.
• Add the rest of the oil, bell peppers and onion. Soften. Add sliced tomatoes.
• Add pasta sauce, shrimp, curry, cooking cubes, salt and pepper. Cover and let simmer for 5-10mins
• Cook linguine. See BASICS: HOW TO COOK PLAIN PASTA
Your meal is ready to be served.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, spice your food to taste. Make your meal yours**