• 3 cups rice
• 3 boneless chicken breasts (sliced)
• 3-4 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 1 small white onion (chopped)
• 2 tablespoon scallions (chopped)
• 1 cup frozen carrots and peas (thawed)
• 2 eggs (beaten)
• Cook rice. See here (cook a day before and freeze for better results)
• In a wok or pan, heat up sesame oil over medium heat, sauté onion, chicken, carrots and peas until soft.
• In the same pan, scramble eggs then mix with the vegetables and chicken.
• Add rice, soy sauce, stir and fry until evenly combined and heated.
• Garnish with scallions.
Your meal is ready to be served with BAKED SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, spice your food to taste. Make your meal yours**