- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 slices of bread
- Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Freshly cut berries (optional)
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon.
- Dip bread in egg mixture. Coat both sides.
- Melt some butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Fry the slices of bread, flip until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh berries.
Enjoy your breakfast.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, spice your food to taste. Make your meal yours**