• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon grated jalapeño (optional)
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon sugar
• 1 large tortilla
• 2 steak tenderloins (shredded)
• 2 slices american cheese
• 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
• 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce to get a smooth paste.
• Spray a 10” pan with cooking spray and over medium heat, cook shredded steak with a dash of seasoned salt.
• Over medium heat, place tortilla in a pan. On one half, place the cheese (American cheese first) then shredded steak.
• On the other half, spread 2 tablespoons of the sauce.
• Gently fold tortilla in half so the edges meet then flatten.
• Cook till the cheese melts. Cut and serve.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, spice your food to taste. Make your meal yours**