• 10-15 chicken wings
• 2 Tablespoon seasoned salt
• 2 Tablespoon garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning
• Crushed red peppers (to taste)
• 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
• 1 cup fresh milk
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 cups vegetable oil
• Jack Daniels BBQ sauce
• Thaw and wash chicken wings.
• Put wings in a bowl and season with half of the seasoned salt, garlic powder, chicken seasoning, crushed red peppers and parsley.
• Add fresh milk. Cover bowl and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
• In another bowl, season flour with seasoned salt, garlic powder and chicken seasoning.
• Coat chicken with seasoned flour.
• Heat oil over medium heat and fry chicken till golden brown.
• In a clean bowl, stir chicken in Jack Daniels BBQ sauce.
Your wings are ready to be served.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, spice your food to taste. Make your meal yours**