- One box of macaroni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Bell peppers-red, green, orange, yellow-(equally diced)
- 1 medium white onion (finely chopped)
- 15-20 medium-sized shrimp (properly cleaned)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 stock cubes
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic/1 tablespoon garlic powder
- In a saucepan, heat up oil over medium heat and sauté the onion until soft.
- Add shrimp and garlic. Sauté until garlic softens and the shrimp are well done on both sides.
- Add curry, stock cubes, salt and pepper. After 1 minute, add bell peppers. Stir, cover and let simmer over low heat.
- Cook macaroni. See BASICS: HOW TO COOK PLAIN PASTA
- Add stir-fry to the macaroni, stir properly and let sit for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Your shrimp pasta is ready to be served.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, spice your food to taste. Make your meal yours**