- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1lb.)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon and ground black pepper respectively
- Preheat oven to 250 C or medium-high.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce properly to form a smooth paste.
- Before placing chicken thighs in the oven, brush them with oil then sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Grill them in the oven for about 12-15mins. Flip them once.
- Brush on the paste during the last 3mins.
Your honey-glazed chicken is ready to be served on its own or as a side.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, spice your food to taste. Make your meal yours**
looking delicious, let me try this.
Thank you. You should, it’s really good.
very soon and taste buds will tell the rest of story.
Pingback: Coconut Thai Rice. | Beneath My Perfect