- 2 packs of gizzards (20-25 pieces)
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- seasoned salt, thyme, curry, chicken season, black pepper
- 2-3 KNORR chicken cubes
- Chilli powder
- Wash, clean and dice bell peppers to preferred size.
- Wash gizzards and cut each one in half to make bite size.
- Put gizzards and bell peppers through skewer sticks in desired order.
- Season generously, place on baking sheets, cover and place in the fridge for 20-25mins.
- Pre-heat over to 250°C.
- Place skewers in oven, grill until the edges are brown on each side.
- Your skewers are ready to be served.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, spice your food to taste. Make your meal yours**