We all want to have a tasty meal at home that’s easy to prepare, right? Well, here’s one.
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 500g lean ground beef
- 1 bottle RAGU original pasta sauce
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 KNORR beef stock cube
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt, curry, dried parsley, black pepper, chilli powder.
- In a small pot, let pasta sauce simmer over low heat for 20-25mins.
- In a pan, sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent then add the ground beef to brown over medium heat.
- Add the browned beef and seasoning to the pasta sauce and cook over low heat for another 20-30 minutes. Be sure to stir occasionally.
- Cook your choice of plain pasta. Refer to How To Cook Plain Pasta
- Serve hot.
**Don’t be boxed in by a recipe, season your food to taste. Make your meal yours**